Sunday, March 4, 2012

Vietnam first Visit

I was wrong when I came to this country for the first time. In my mind I try figure the Vietnam as a different struggle country then my country Indonesia. But first time I arrive there… I just can say WOW.. this is so nice and beautiful country.
I did some short assignment for my office for 3 month here, I work for Vietnam Mobile Telecommunication for a while.
I really miss this country and hope I can come back here one day.


Vung Tau..






Vietnam Opera House, almost every day I visit this place after work hour. I don’t know why, but I feel something with this place, I feel comfort when I can see only just for a moment.



President House “Ho Chi Minh”









 Cathedral



2 comments:

  1. i wish i can go there/others country for sometimes bg..

    It's really great shot, and wish if there is culture shot for more preciously picture bg .he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fer.. You will, just wait the time. What I missing here is I don’t have culture shoot Fer. I hope one day I can go there again.. :p

    ReplyDelete